The dark setting for 6

The dark setting for 6
Plate, bowl, and two sreving dishes

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello everyone hoping to wish Alli and Jen a wonderful life together! As you are finding they want to do things their own special way and instead of buying boring dishes at a regular store they want stuff I made... with love...lots of love...and clay.
This is a great honor for me and I am excited to share in this process. This blog thing is a cool idea because I can get feedback from everyone! You will be able to speak directly to me about what you want to send, Jen and Alli can comment on what they like, and I can keep everyone posted about the final tally and all that other junk.
This a collection of hand made works they have decided on. Everything is microwave and dishwasher safe. I will continue to post things as I finish them and as the couple makes the final decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Serving bowls

Red Serving bowls

Red Serving Bowls

Red Serving Bowls
Med $30 Larg$45